So, Walker, Daddy and I scrambled to make all of the necessary arrangements so that he could leave on time and on task. We did it! Tomorrow I go for the processing of my passport. Walker and I will leave in May sometime to go for a visit until the end of the job and then a couple of weeks of vacation and sightseeing in Europe.
We have prayed for work for so long and I knew that God would answer our prayers. I just didn't expect this answer. But how fabulous that we get to go on a grand adventure and experience more of His creations!
Airtime on cellphones is very expensive in Europe but thank goodness for Skype. We will absolutely get our money's worth on this trip! Walker and I just Skyped Daddy and he is settling in and about to turn in for the night. He has an early day tomorrow. Not only does he have his job to do, but he has to scout fun things for us to do when we get there.
And I bought a book and CD that is supposed to teach you French in 10 minutes a day...we'll see how that goes. Who has 10 extra minutes a day?!?! I suppose that I'd better go get started!
Here are today's pictures. Walker really wanted to just crawl in Daddy's suitcase and go with him. Come to think of it...so did I!
1 comment:
Oh. My. Stars.
How absolutely awesome and nerve-wracking at the same time!! So happy for Dwayne to have work but sad you and Walker will have to be without him for so long, but happy that you'll get to visit!!
That Walker's gonna be a world traveler before he's got a head full of teeth!!
Post a Comment