Voting

Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Pay-It-Forward-Game

Two posts in one day...go me! So, I was perusing other people's (complete and total strangers) blogs this morning and I came upon The Pay-It-Forward Game.

I've decided that it sounds fun and that I am going to play. So now I get to make some things and send them to people. Here are the rules:

The first three (3) people interested in this little game will leave a message on this post. I will then send a handmade gift to those 3 people within the next year (most likely in the next few months). In order to play the game though, you must be willing to keep the spirit alive, and post a "Pay it Forward", and send out 3 handmade gifts to your readers! (You can take a year to send yours, if you need to!). It doesn't have to be anything big or a major project--just homemade. Even cookies and baked goods count.

So, anyone interested? Leave me a message.

No comments: