Well, it's 2010 and now I'm going to do better....I promise! Here is my goal: a picture a day, every day. Notice I didn't say promise, just goal. And hey, here it is January 2nd and I'm just getting started.......
Walker's First Christmas...
...and his second stocking. Santa left this one at Mims and Grandad's house. We had such a fabulous first Christmas with Mr. Man. His Mimi and Uncle Huck came to see us and spent Christmas with all of Mama's family.
1 comment:
Great goal for a picture a day! I'm trying to do that, too, and I'm going to purchase Becky Higgins' Project Life digital kit when it comes out (it's basically a digital book and all you do is upload and drop in your pics where you want them and add your journaling; if I understand it correctly, you can then have it printed into a book...fun!). And if you don't get a picture every week, shoot for once a week!
Post a Comment