Voting

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Oh, my...Has it really been this long?!

I suppose that it has. By now all of you probably know that Dwayne and I are expecting our second child in early March. We are having another boy and are beyond excited! Our newest blessing will be named Mason Warner and called Warner; his eviction date is set for March 11th; he will complete our perfect little family. God is good! ...And I'd better get better at this blogging thing. How I'll manage, I truly don't know...it's hard enough with one...but we shall see.

Walker is really in for a huge shock and doesn't have a clue how his little world is about to be turned on it's ear, but he is resiliant and should be fine. In the last few weeks he has begun to lift my shirt and "pat-pat" brother and kiss my belly, which is named "brothieu". It really is kind of precious!

Dwayne is back in France working the same job he did in the Spring. I suppose that I don't have to tell you how jealous I am of him! He's been there since October and won't be returning to Mathis until the first week in February. He should then have some down-time until Warner's arrival. I miss my husband, but Walker MISSES his Daddy. We talk often on video chat (we LOVE Skype)and now Boudreaux believes that Daddy lives in the "puter". If Dwayne ever gets the chance to return to France we will certainly all go with him. It was a precious time in the life of our family and we made priceless memories. I'd like to add to them with our new addition.

My life is really uneventful...not dull, mind you, just uneventful. We have been blessed with good health thus far this fall and winter, and for that we are truly thankful! Walker is speaking in sentences now and has learned the phrase: "I want..." and he wants it all! We are also two weeks into potty training. I'm quite impressed with Mr. Man. He is only 19 months old but doing quite well if a biased Mama can brag. I'm not disillusioned and thinking that we're anywhere near the finish line, but we have 57 more days until Warner's birth so I can dream that we'll be done by then...can't I?

I don't have any pictures to post right now...I got a new computer and the old desktop is packed away in order to make room for the new baby...I'll have to get on the stick and take some photos so that my ramblings will at least have adorable pictures! Stay tuned for more posts and keep me honest! If I'm slacking I need to know you think so...you now have my permission to shame me into being a better blogger!

That's all for now. Love and blessings to each and every one of you...and peace, prosperity, and good fortune in the new year!

No comments: